Exciting new Yamaha Music Point activities (drum and guitar) in partnership with Warwickshire Music at:
- King Edward VI School Stratford
- Kenilworth School
- Southam College
A unique focus takes students from a beginner level to a professional working musician.
You will learn:
- How to play
- Music Theory
- Read, write and understand notation
- Band skills
- Commercial songs
You will use and have access to:
- Professional Yamaha equipment
- A professionally trained teacher
- An accredited music syllabus
All courses are accredited by an examing board (RSL awards), this allows the student to gain UCAS points through their graded exams.
Photo: Pupils from Clinton Primary School enjoying a Yamaha taster session.